Monday, January 29, 2007

A Big Howdy

Well, I guess I've put this off long enough- time to jump in with both feet. The thought of putting myself out there for all to see is a bit scary, but there are too many fun things going on in Bloggy World and I can't stand to be left out!

I'll introduce myself - My name is Amy & I'm a 36 yr. old stay-at-home Mommy. I have been married to my best friend for 14 years and I am so very, very thankful that God has allowed me to experience such an amazing partnership. I've got 4 beautiful children- dd 9 1/2, dd 8, ds 4, & dd 2. We also have a ds who is Forever 4 - he beat us Home 7 years ago after a courageous battle with leukemia - in our eyes he won the battle. We are in our 5th year of homeschooling and love it.

I am so excited to see where this blogging path takes me. Come on along and journey with me!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so excited to see you blogging! I just thought about you one day and knew you would have a blog! I can't believe how old the kids are already! It just seems like yesterday we were rocking away in the nursery!